Saturday, November 13, 2010


Watch this video "The iPad and Education", and write your response in your blog post.



   I thought that this was a very interesting video for future teachers to watch. It shows the useful tools that iPad has for students. The games looked really interesting and they were about math and all kinds of subjects. He also mentioned how it would be easier to bring the iPad to school, instead of kids toting around those big and heavy book bags. I think this would be a good assignment for next semesters class to respond to.

2 comments:

  1. Great job on your blog assignment Whitney! I enjoyed this video as well! It was very interesting, and the ROCK N LEARN is something I might one day use as a future educator for my classes! I believe the i Pad is a great idea for students in the future! It would cut down the cost of textbooks tremendously! You blog looks great keep up the work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney,

    I also enjoyed watching this video. I agree that the iPad could be extremely useful in a classroom. This reminds me of the iSchool initiative. If schools could provide students with the iPad, I think they could definitely benefit from it. This is a great video that other students should watch.

    ReplyDelete