Saturday, November 13, 2010

Project # 6 Google Docs Form/Questionare

 University of South Alabama's Parking Situation
  My survey was about the terrible parking at South Alabama. I chose this topic because I have many personal experiences with the issue of parking at South Alabama. I also chose this because I have heard a lot of other students complain about the parking. My survey turned out pretty well and I appreciate all the people who filled out my survey and answered the questions. 


Click here to view the results


  My overall results were that people do have serious problems with parking at South. The question that bothered me the most was the one I asked if you answered yes to the question about having to park in another zone besides the one you are assigned to due to parking, the ones that said yes had about 71% of them received tickets. This tells me that we need to do something about this problem , people should not be getting tickets when the only reason they are parked in the wrong spot is because there is no other spaces open. In the results you can see what suggestions people gave for ideas for changing parking at South Alabama.  One good idea that I liked was to not have zones at all. That could work. 
 Well I think this survey turned out really well and my results were pretty much what I thought they would be. This is an issue that needs to be resolved, and maybe these results can be helpful to making changes in South Alabama.

No comments:

Post a Comment