Sunday, November 14, 2010

C4K #8 & 9


students in a classroom writing spelling words on windows



#8: I was assigned to the blog Wellington 4.0, this is a school in England. I was not assigned to a particular student it was a post for the entire class. It was titled " Spelling Strategies".
This was a post about different spelling strategies that the teachers came up with to help the students learn their spelling words. Some of the ways were to write on windows, float letters in water, and using rainbow colors. I think these are great ideas and unique ways to learn spelling words. I think this is something that I should remember and use in my future classroom.

#9: I was assigned to Logan, a student in Canada. Logan's post was very touching to me. He wrote about how his country should have a Remembrance Day for their soldiers. He talked about how they make sacrifices for their country and don't seem to be appreciated for what they do. He also said we need to remember those who have died when in service. I was really impressed by his post and was pleased to see that someone who is his age cared so much about these soldiers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment