Thursday, December 9, 2010

C4K #10 and #11


two young girls in front of a computer, they are smiling

Sirche Ms. Millar’s class
He wrote about how his class learned the names of the planets in order. He came up with a sentence to remember them. It was so cute, and he had a picture to go along with it. “My very eager mom just served unusual nachos”, that was his sentence to remember the planets.

Yasmine
I commented on Yasmine’s post like last week sometime, but for some strange reason I did not post it onto my blog. Yasmine sounds like a very sweet girl and her blog was so cute. I was assigned to comment on her post about her favorite desserts. She had them listed from her favorite #1 down to #5. I told her what my favorite dessert was, CHEESECAKE!! I love it! 

Regan
Regan’s post was about a day he had a school with his friends. They had to go inside because of the weather and he and his friends got to go into the computer room and check emails and blog. Then he said his friend Levi started drawing on the chalkboard. He drew a girl. Regan was amazed by how real the girl looked. I told him that I was glad he had a fun day at school, and then I encouraged him to maybe take an art class at school or outside of school, since he was so interested in Levi’s work. I also told him that maybe he should explore his-self, and try to find what his talents and interests are.

No comments:

Post a Comment