Thursday, December 9, 2010

Blog Assignment #13

ALEX or Alabama Learning Exchange

ALEX:
  I have used the webite ALEX before for several of my education classes. It was especially helpful when I was writing lesson plans for my Health Education class (HS 365). ALEX stands for Alabama Learning Exchange, this site is full of information for teachers and students. There are lesson plans, links to websites, worksheets, and etc. 
  I used ALEX for some health lesson plans. It was really useful when I was doing one particular lesson on the MyPyramid, the food group chart. I found so many games that students can play , that I found by links from ALEX, and I found tons of lesson plans that were really neat and creative. I highly recommend using this site in the future. It was really helpful to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment