Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Blog Assignment 1

  My name is Whitney. I am a junior at the University of South Alabama, I am majoring in elementary education. I decided to come to South because my mother went here and so it interested me. I was born in Mobile, and have always lived here with my family. I live with my parents still and my little sister just moved to Spring Hill college's campus, she is a freshman. I decided to become a teacher when I was in high school. I always got along with children better than anyone else and I loved to be around them, and still do. After I graduated in '08, I started working at a daycare, that was the best job in the world. I worked mainly with 3yr olds all day long. Even though it was rough I loved the challenge and the passion I gained from working there. I don't really know what I do best, but I do enjoy spending time with my fiance Thomas Peters. We are getting married in hopefully soon, we planned on getting married in 2012 but he might be changing schools and graduating earlier so we might be married even earlier than expected. Thomas also attends Spring Hill College. We have been together for about 3 1/2 yrs! My other interests would be doing things like shopping, and going to the movies.

2 comments:

  1. So you actually GO to movies! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting married! That will/is going to be a fun experience. Good Luck with elementary education. I'm sure this class can help you incorporate technology into your class!

    ReplyDelete